CAT6 28AWG Flat Cable – SuperFlat Standard UTP
- Cat6 28AWG Flat cable design with 10mm cable Bend Radius for maximum cable routing and improved rack airflow
- 30% lighter than regular round CAT6
- Compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Molded boots with color matching cable
- 6 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Orange, White, and Yellow
- Please contact us for a quote
Pactech’s SuperFlat Standard CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are ideal for usage in data centers. They differentiate from standard round CAT6 cables in:
- Unique flat design to give 10 mm of cable bend radius, as opposed to 40mm for regular CAT6, for improved cable routing flexibility and rack airflow
- Lighter weight to reduce strain on the network port to which the cable is connected. It is 30% lighter than the regular round CAT6 cable
The SuperFlat Standard CAT6 cables are made of 28AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA). They support up to 250 MHz. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. The SuperFlat Standard CAT6 cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.