Sentinel® RJ45 connectors CAT6 Cable – Round UTP
- Premium Sentinel® clear RJ45 clear connectors
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts available
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
- Please contact us for a quote
Pactech’s CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. All Pactech CAT6 cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
These cables are terminated with premium Sentinel® RJ45 connectors to maintain data integrity. The connector cuts down cross-talk by using a One Up, One Down style that keeps the conductors separate and maintains the recommended twist throughout the connector. The clear connector feature provides clean decorative presentation.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We also offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for more details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects