Sentinel® RJ45 connectors CAT6 Cable – Round Snagless UTP
- Support of up to 1Gbps Ethernet connectivity
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Premium Sentinel® clear tab snagless molded RJ45 connectors
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments (contact for details)
- Quantity discounts available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
- Please contact us for a quote
Pactech’s CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers. They are backward compatible with the Category 5/5e. Compared with Cat 5 and Cat 5e, CAT6 meets more stringent specifications that are less susceptible to crosstalk and system noise.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA). They support up to 250 MHz. They are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. All Pactech CAT6 cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
These cables are terminated with premium Sentinel® RJ45 connectors to maintain data integrity. The connector cuts down cross-talk by using a One Up, One Down style that keeps the conductors separate and maintains the recommended twist throughout the connector. The clear snagless feature of the connector provides simple cable release from high-density patch panels clean decorative presentation. The molded boot feature relieves strain on the cable.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects