Clear RJ45 connectors CAT6 Cable – Round UTP
- Clear RJ45 connectors
- Cat6 Plug 8P8C (3Up 5Down) for better performance
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments
- Quantity discounts available
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
- Please contact us for a quote
Pactech’s CAT6 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and other network physical layers.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires are fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code EIA/TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. All Pactech CAT6 cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request.
These cables are terminated with Clear RJ45 connectors of Cat6 Plug 8P8C (3Up 5Down) for better performance. The clear connector feature provides clean decorative presentation.
Pactech offers a broad portfolio of CAT6 cables. Please take a look at our other CAT6 products.
We also offer custom lengths at ½ ft increments and order quantity discounts. Please contact us for more details and pricing.
We also offer service to label and bundle cables to simplify the cable installation of your data center projects
Please contact us for a quote