CAT5e Cable – Sentinel®Plug, Non-Snagless, Non Booted
- Support of up to 1Gbps Ethernet connectivity
- 24AWG cable compliant with EIA/TIA-568-C.2
- Premium Sentinel® clear tab snagless molded RJ45 connectors
- Custom lengths available at 1/2 ft increments
- Quantity discounts available, please contact us for pricing
- Service available for labeling and bundling cables
- 10 cable colors available: Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, White, and Yellow
- Please contact us for a quote
Pactech’s CAT5e unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cables are designed for Gigabit Ethernet and Fast Ethernet connectivity.
These cables are terminated with premium Sentinel® RJ45 connectors to maintain data integrity. The connector cuts down cross-talk by using a One Up, One Down style that keeps the conductors separate and maintains the recommended twist throughout the connector.
Our cables are made of 24AWG with 100% stranded copper wires. They are fully compliant with EIA/TIA-568B standards and UL, CSA, and ETL certified. The connectors use T568B pin assignments. All Pactech CAT5e cables are Fluke passed and certified. The test results are available upon request
Please contact us for a quote